DEK VectorGuard™ frame solutions
Invest in one frame, use multiple foils
DEK VectorGuard™ frame system allows assembly specialists to use a single frame to accommodate multiple stencil foils for different products. Foils are loaded into the frame using air pressure, then DEK VectorGuard™’s unique tensioning system engages to hold the foil securely in place. Available in a classic and high tension version, DEK VectorGuard™ is ideal for fast changeover and manufacturing flexibility.
- Space-efficient foil storage; 75% space savings vs. conventional framed stencils
- Fast changeover in seconds
- A single frame accommodates multiple foils
- Broad compatibility with all current printer brands
DEK VectorGuard™ Classic frame:
- Well-suited for standard SMT processes that don’t include ultra-fine-pitch, highly miniaturized dimensions
- Cost-effective, versatile
DEK VectorGuard™ High Tension frame:
- 45% – 65% greater tension than traditional mesh-mounted frames and more tension than DEK VectorGuard™ Classic frames
- Designed for printing ultra-fine-pitch, miniaturized dimensions
- Provides extreme solder paste definition with superior transfer efficiency
Interested? Get more information below.