DEK PumpPrint™/Adhesive stencils
High throughput, flexible adhesive deposition
As an alternative to the slower serial process of needle dispensing, the DEK PumpPrint™/Adhesive stencils allow parallel processing of adhesive materials, printing them in a single stroke. A unique acrylic construction and precisely machined apertures facilitate adhesive deposits ranging from 75 µm to 1 mm in height.
- Higher throughput than conventional adhesive dot dispensing
- Elimination of nozzle changeover
- Lightweight and solvent-resistant
- Underside routing clears components, cut and clinched through hole leads, paste and solder mask
- Available for DEK VectorGuard™ Classic frame system for effective resource redeployment
Discover the advantages of DEK PumpPrint™/Adhesive stencils.